Friday, July 15, 2011

Am i pregnant? no penetration but weird brown discharge?

so two days ago my bf and i were fooling around. i was giving him a handjob and although he didnt ejaculate i stopped when i saw that his hole was a little wet. later, he fingered me for the first time and it hurt a lot but i still got kinda wet, staining the first layer of my underwear a little but not completely through. later, we started makin out and i felt him lightly rubbing his penis on my undies, the only thing separating us. afterwards, when we cuddled, he asked if he could put his penis against my butt and i said yes. it didnt feel wet. yesterday, i got some blackish stuff on my underwear and today, i noticed dry brown discharge? the day we fooled around was also the 7th day of my period so there was prety much no blood. what are the chances that im pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment