Sunday, July 17, 2011

Anyone have any epic party ideas?

So I'm turning 17 in three months and I really want to do something fun because last year I didn't do anything and I feel bad that I didn't get a cool sweet sixteen party kinda thing. This year I have money to do something I'm just not sure what. I have a lot of friends who will kill me if they aren’t invited so it has to be something that many people can go to. We love to dance and be insane. My house is small but our back yard is huge, it is also woods. I have a lot of friends who I love and who love me, but don't actually get along with each other, also I have guy friends and a boyfriend who would be there. Lol so the girly slumber party where we jump around in our underwear during a pillow fight probably wouldn't work. lol I thought I would include that just because. Any ideas are welcome thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment