Monday, July 11, 2011

Could this be a miscarraige or something related to pregnancy..please help?

three weeks ago on the 8th my boyfriend and i were messing around and he ended up getting pre-*** on his fingers and then touched me down there. On Saturday the 18th i got what i thought was my period. I had extremly bad cramps , my skin broke out, and i was kind of bloated. It stopped sunday night which is really weird for me because theyre usually 4-6 days long. I had light spotting on monday and tuesday. My friend suggested to take a pregnancy test so i took one on that wednesday the 22, which was 2 weeks from the wednesday when my bf was over. It came back negative. The same incident between my bf and i happend again the past tuesday the 28 which was day 11 of my cycle. I took a pregnancy test just now to see what it'd say and it was one of the ones with blue dye..the control screen had a really thick blue line on it and the positive screen had a really really realllyy thin, faint blue line.I havent gained weight Ive actually lost 2 pounds, i dont have morning sickness, and im not sensitive to any smells. Yesterday last night and today i woke up with weird discharge on my underwear. it was really dark and ive had two tampons in since and theyve all had the dark brown discharge and some blood. im having slight cramps atm, too. I am a competitive figure skater and fall alot (on my back or knee mostly) I skate 25+ hours a week. Ive taken some pretty nasty falls in the past couple weeks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment