Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm 14 and I sent my boyfriend nude photos?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 months. He asked me for nude pictures and I foolishly gave them to him. I am only 14 and I am aware it is illegal but I didn't realize until after I sent them. He told me he wouldn't show anybody and I trusted him. I have no trust issues but I still worry what might happen if we break up? I have sent him 3 pictures total. In 2 I have on my bra, but in the other on, I am completely topless. He also wants one with my underwear of as well, I am just TOTALLY not ready for that. I deleted them from my computer and phone, but I have no clue if he still has them or not. I have only told my BEST friend about it and he asked to keep it a secret and I asked the same of him as well. I don't know what to do? Also, He hasn't talked to me since I sent him the 3rd one which was 9 days ago. I don't want to break up with him, I just want to have him forget about what happened and get rid of the pictures if he hasn't already. I am only 14 after all and our relationship should be kept age appropriate. if he wants to see my private parts, I should have made him wait until we were together and alone. I'm just really confused and I don't know what to do! Please don't tell me I'm dumb, a slut, a whore, or anything like that because I'm truly not. I'm quite modest but I love my boyfriend and we were ready I just don't think I should have given him pictures. I need help, I don't know who to talk to about it! Please answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment