Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I think I might be depressed, am I?

You might not be depressed. You might have social anxiety which is pretty much the fear of talking to people. It is good you are more confident and bad you put yourself down a lot. Thinking like that could get you depressed. For the dreams, they seem like an escape. Try talking to your parents or peers about it and try to not be embarrassed because there is nothing to be embarrassed about. If you want to be known, try new things. Join a club, sport, get a phone, do things with your community. Find an active hobby like card games that would help you talk to people and get out to the world! Summer break is good right now, you'll have time to gain confidence. I'm 16 and tried that stuff. I found a hobby, joined a club and made some close friends. Think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment