Monday, July 11, 2011

Unemployed and Depressed (offer me some help and words of encouragement please)?

i am currently unemployed since last year I'm now finding out that i am getting depressed because soon it will be the anniversary of me being fired(7/26/10) i can take some blame of me being fired but i was a hard worker and dedicated to doing my job. i did have seasonal work with ups over Christmas holiday season yet the minor job seems so small now. i am a African American female 28 years old and now have 2 move back with my mom i do not like this fact i don't hate it but i cant complain either my son is going for the summer with dad my girlfriend isn't working either due to an injury. i feel like what am i doing wrong am i to non optimistic? i do attend church and pray regularly, look daily online for jobs, try and keep a smile on my face(it's harder now being unemployed),go to a back to-work program and was recently kicked out of a work experience program due to absence and documentation, i have picked up a couple of hobbies and attending school to be certified in computer repair technician. i feel so unhappy and sometimes question why god doesn't want me to work,will i ever find work,i over analyze certain things. i know all I'm seeing is my failure but how can you see your success if failure is winning? i am thankful for the experiences i have been through it has taught me a lot. everyday i try and be happy on the outside and keep a bubbly happy persona when on the inside i am dying no money has taken my joy and spirit and i was never like this i don't know what to do anymore sometimes i feel like committing suicide but rather not. i also question my purpose. i sound depressing i know but i feel like the happy me i once was is trapped inside wanting to come out but doesn't know how. having money doesn't equate happiness but knowing you have limited funds isn't making me feel great making decisions over enjoying yourself. all this to say that becoming unemployed can be depressing and has anyone else felt this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment